Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Doing the Saint Jo Slide.

I started the race up front entering the forest in 3rd, once we got to the first long climb people started passing me. Once to the top I was still in 5th.

Now the fun began, I rocketed down the down hill catching up to the 2 people that had passed me going up the climb and were out of sight. Then once in the riverbed I passed them.
I knew this glory would be short lived because the second set of climbs were about to be showing up.

The second lap was pretty much the same with the last climb coming up and another rider climbing just a tad faster putting me in 8th place. I gave it my all but my legs were lacking in the sustained strength to carry me fast enough up the hills.
The downhills were a blast though, only needing to tap the brakes in a few section, must corners you could dive into and stick to the burm.

The trip up there was fun, lots of laughs, and some strange girls that were praying to trees and staring up at are room. I think they might be a branch of the late Dividian compound, maybe a Northern Chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Been there before. Site Feed