Monday, May 08, 2006

LAKE^2


Thanks Toninator for the great pic.
I think Toni was looking for the first person to bite it into the other side of the dip (and if you were racing you know which dip I'm talking about) The most technical 3 feet of trail this place had to offer.
If it wasn't for double lake though I would have never got experience the feeling you must feel riding a "Star Wars speeder bike"

Or the first time I raced this place it was a neck and neck finish and I got slid out into the orange snow nets just 30 yards from the finish I had to yank the bike out of the nets and run for it.

This is the last race for me this season, I'll be leaving to get married in Costa Rica in 9 days.

I had great fun this year, the whole sport 19-29yo group was a great bunch to race with.

I hope to get a chance to race with them next year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Been there before. Site Feed